Property coverage includes such items as your buildings, contents, signs, property in the open, and fences. Your policy will automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many non-standard items, such as the following:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers, and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired, personal and off-premise property.
- Pastor's personal property.
- Ordinance or law.
- Stained glass windows.
- Indirect loss.
Your church may also elect to add the following endorsements to your policy at a modest charge for even greater property protection:
- Crime coverage provides protection for losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, forgery and alteration.
- Inland marine covers property that may be transported from one place to another, as well as unique types of property and possessions of artistic merit.
General Liability coverage protects the church against claims of bodily injury or property damage arising out of its premises or operations for which the church may be legally liable. It also protects the church against its liability for personal and advertising injury offenses, such as libel and slander. Medical expense coverage is also included, regardless of fault.
General Liability protection against claims resulting from ministers' spiritual counseling.
Those afforded General Liability protection include church members, employees, officials, staff, and volunteers acting on behalf of the church.
A wide variety of optional coverage’s are also available:
- Non-owned and hired auto liability
- Directors, officers and trustees officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Sexual misconduct liability
- Employee benefits liability
Call today discover why our experience makes a difference.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages.